About Mr Babazadeh
Mr Sina Babazadeh operates privately at Glenferrie Private and The Avenue Hospital, specialising in the management of wrist, knee and hip conditions. He operates publicly at St Vincent’s Hospital (Melbourne) and Box Hill Hospital.
Wrist and forearm conditions that Mr Babazadeh manages include:
- Traumatic injuries such as wrist and forearm fractures and ligament injuries
- Osteoarthritis including basal joint arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- De Quervain’s disease and wrist tendonitis
- Kienbock’s disease
- Carpal tunnel syndrome (with open carpal tunnel release)
- Trigger finger and trigger thumb
- Tennis elbow and other conditions of the forearm
Knee conditions that Mr Babazadeh manages include:
- Other degenerative conditions of the knee
- Sports and traumatic injuries including fractures
Hip conditions that Mr Babazadeh manages include:
- Other degenerative conditions of the hip
- Sports and traumatic injuries including fractures (excluding hip arthroscopy)
Initial consultation costs are $200, with a $76.80 Medicare rebate if you have a valid doctor’s referral.
Mr Babazadeh consults at Melbourne Hand Surgery on Thursday mornings every four weeks. To arrange a consultation with Mr Babazadeh please contact:
Mr Babazadeh consults at Vineyard Medical Centre (2-6 Sussex Ct, Sunbury VIC 3429) on Wednesday morning every four weeks.
For further information regarding Mr Babazadeh, please visit: http://sinababazadeh.com.au
For further information regarding Mr Babazadeh’s research interests, please visit: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Sina_Babazadeh3